WOLVERHAMPTON STREET, DARLASTON
Conveniently situated end terraced house offered for sale as an investment, subject to the existing tenancy which is currently producing a gross rental income of £4740 per annum.
95 WOLVERHAMPTON STREET, DARLASTON
Conveniently situated end terraced house offered for sale as an investment, subject to the existing tenancy, briefly comprising the following accommodation:
On the Ground Floor: Hall, Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen, Bathroom with bath having shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin.
On the First Floor: Three Bedrooms.
Outside: Small Paved Area with pedestrian access to Enclosed Rear Garden.
We understand that the property does require certain modernisation.
We understand that the property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at a gross rental of £4740 per annum, although we have not seen any documentary evidence to verify this.
Company water, gas, electricity and mains drainage are available at the property. Please note, however, that no tests have been applied in respect of any services or appliances.
We are informed that the property is FREEHOLD although we have not had sight of the Title Deeds for confirmation and prospective purchasers are advised to clarify the position via their Solicitors.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
Items in the nature of fixtures and fittings are excluded unless mentioned herein.
We understand from www.voa.gov.uk that the property is listed under Council Tax Band A with Walsall Council.
By application to the Selling Agents on 01922 627686.
© FRASER WOOD 2021.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation and we would ask for your co-operation in providing this, in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a sale.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE VIEWING PROPERTIES
Fraser Wood (Midlands) Limited take the health and safety of our staff members and the general public seriously. We have implemented the following procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with the Government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (if they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the Government safety guidelines.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing
• Only Two (adult) viewers can enter the property
• Face coverings must be worn. No face mask no entry to property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 meters distance from others wherever possible
• You are viewing at your own risk
NOTE: We endeavour to ensure that our sales details are accurate and reliable, but if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, then please contact the office and we will be happy to check the information. Do so particularly if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.